There are no current vacancies at the school.
Completing application forms
- Please only use the application form shown with the vacancy.
- Read the application form before you start writing.
- Tailor your application to the Job Specification/Role Profile.
- Complete the form fully – write 'N/A' if appropriate.
- If you have visited the school make a reference to this in your application form.
- Check through your form for spelling, grammar and punctuation. Ideally get someone to read through it for you.
- Don't send a CV or additional paperwork unless specifically requested.
- Please send your completed Equalities Monitoring Form with your application.
- Keep a copy of the completed application and take it with you to the interview.
- Please send completed application forms to email@example.com
Things to think about before you complete an application form or attend an interview:
- did you decide to apply for this role?
- are you the best candidate for this school?
- is this school the perfect fit for you?
aware of the importance of classroom organisation and management?
able to create a positive learning environment?
passionate about your continuing professional development?
- have background knowledge of the school, such as Ofsted reports, exam results, school ethos, etc.?
- understand equal opportunities?
- have good communication skills?
How will you
- ensure the safety of children in your care?
- manage your work-life balance?
- manage and deploy additional support, e.g. Learning Support Assistants and parents?
- your attitude to teamwork?
- your weakness and what are you doing to overcome it?
- your vision of your career five years from now?